If you are looking to improve your oral health, consider adding mouthwash as part of your oral health routine. Mouthwash is convenient and helpful in fighting cavities and gum disease that could be in your smile.
Our dentist, Dr. Kathryn Lewis with Findlay Dental Group in Findlay, Ohio, specializes in oral health care, which is why our office is happy to provide you with additional information on how to improve your oral health care, beginning with mouthwash.
Here are some added benefits mouthwash has to offer for your smile:
– In situations where you were suffering from gingivitis, which is an early stage of gum disease, a therapeutic mouthwash can prove to be beneficial.
– If you’re only looking for a minor treatment to mask bad breath and foul odors in your mouth, a cosmetic mouthwash can help.
– Therapeutic mouthwash has been proven to be effective at reducing the rate in which tartar forms. Tartar occurs when plaque buildup in your mouth hardens.
– Therapeutic mouthwash can be used to prevent and treat plaque buildup by rinsing away debris and acids in your mouth.
– To help freshen your breath, cosmetic and therapeutic mouthwash products can be of use.
– In some situations, you can help diminish the presence of stains or discolorations through a tooth whitening mouthwash.
If you have questions about improving your oral health, or if you need dental assistance, please call our office today at 419-423-0343 to make an appointment with a member of our dental team. Our staff is dedicated to providing top-notch care and helping you achieve the best in oral health care.