A dental bridge is a permanent (fixed) dental appliance that is designed to restore your smile if you have experienced the loss of one or more teeth. Dr. Lewis may recommend a dental bridge in Findlay, Ohio, to improve your smile by:
- Restoring your ability to speak properly
- Improving your ability to chew and eat
- Completing your smile by replacing missing teeth
- Relieving excess stress on your bite
- Providing a more natural-looking, beautiful smile
- Preventing the remaining natural teeth from shifting out of alignment
Generally, in as little as two visits, our dentists at Findlay Dental Group can help you restore your complete, beautiful smile. Pontics—which are the artificial replacement teeth in the bridge—are custom created to match the shape, color, tone, and size of your natural teeth. This ensures that your dental bridge is comfortable and natural looking. Our dentists will evaluate your specific needs to determine which option is right for your smile. If you have any questions about the benefits of a dental bridge, please call or visit us today. We are eager to help you achieve the smile you have always envisioned.