What are dental veneers?
Veneers are thin shells that can be used to transform your smile by correcting cosmetic dental flaws. Dental veneers can be shaped to match your teeth’s color, shade, and size. Once they have been bonded to your teeth, veneers can last for more than a decade. Generally, in as little as two visits, our dentists can completely make over your smile with veneers. We will make sure that each custom-made veneer fits your smile aesthetically and comfortably for an ideal smile. Dr. Mutchler and Dr. Lewis may recommend dental veneers if you are interested in adjusting the shape, length, color, or any other aspect of the appearance of your teeth.
What can dental veneers be used for?
Dental veneers can be used to:
- Correct teeth that are oddly shaped
- Close small spaces or gaps between your teeth
- Cover teeth that are broken, chipped, or fractured
- Improve the appearance of teeth that are yellowed or stained
- Improve the color of teeth that are discolored
- Cover teeth that are rotated
If you have any questions about the benefits of dental veneers in Findlay, Ohio, please feel free to contact our office today. We are eager to help you gain the smile you have always wanted.