At Findlay Dental Group, we work hard to provide high-quality dental care that is affordable for everyone. We strive to accommodate your family’s unique financial situation so you can receive the care you need. To encourage good dental health and alleviate the rising cost of insurance, we have developed an in-house dental plan. We are pleased to offer this program to all of our patients who are in need of a dental plan, as well as to those who find that our in-house plan is more affordable than their current dental coverage.
The In-House Dental Plan is designed for individuals or for the entire family, and it includes:
- New Patient Comprehensive Exam
- Two Periodic Exams With Prophylaxis
- Two Limited Exams
- One Set of Bitewing X-Rays
- Two Periapical X-Rays
- One set of Full-Mouth X-Ray**
- Two Professional Dental Prophylaxis (Cleanings)
- Two Fluoride Treatments**
- Two Oral Hygiene Instructions
**These services are included as deemed necessary by the dentist and/or age appropriate.
These services are covered at 100% per benefit year per enrollee. Our enrollment fees are as follows:
- First Family Member: $335.00
- Second Family Member: $285.00
- Each Additional Member: $235.00
Our in-house dental plan includes no waiting periods, no annual deductible, no annual maximums, no claim forms, no insurance cards, no “missing tooth” clause, no prior authorizations, and no limitations for pre-existing conditions.
For more information about our in-house dental plan, please click here or contact our dental office in Findlay, Ohio. Our friendly dentists and team are eager to take care of you and your family!